- How do I place an order?
- Placing an order with hathart.com is quick and easy.
1. Browse through the site until you find the item you wish to purchase.
2. From the product page, enter the quantity for the item you would like to buy. Click the “Add to Cart” button, which will add the item to your cart and present you the option to “Continue Shopping” or “Proceed to Checkout.”
3. Once you’ve added all of the items that you wish to purchase to your cart, you may begin the checkout process. This process involves 3 steps: Your Contact & Payment Information, The Shipping Method and Confirm/Submit Your Order. Once your order is placed, you’ll receive an order confirmation email, followed by a shipping confirmation once your order has shipped.
Note: We verify an item is in stock when you add it to your cart. We will also confirm the item is in stock during the last phase of the checkout process. It is possible that an item may sell out while in your cart.
- Is my credit card information secure?
- Your credit card information is safely processed on our site. During the checkout process, you will notice the small lock icon located in the bottom right section of your browser. This represents that you are on a secure page. We take additional precaution by not storing your credit card information on our servers.
- Why was my credit card declined?
- Your credit card could be declined for a number of reasons. The most common reasons are incorrect input of the card number, expiration date or the CID (security code) number. You will also receive a decline if the billing address you entered does not match the billing address on your credit card account.
- Is Your Site Secure?
- Any personal information provided to Hathart LLC through hathart.com is protected using the latest industry-accepted technologies.
Extended Validation SSL Certificates (EV SSL) is the highest class of SSL available that can be use to activate both the padlock and the green address bar in all major browsers. It provides the strongest encryption level available. It also enables the organization behind a website to present its own verified identity to website visitors. Extended Validation also offers a stronger guarantee that the owner of the website passed a thorough and globally standardized, identity verification process defined within the EV guidelines. And in using Extended Validation identity verification process, it requires the applicant prove the entity has authorized the issuance of the certificate. Also, to prove exclusive rights to use a domain, to confirm its legal, operational and physical existence.
Our servers use up-to-date firewall and encryption techniques during the checkout process. Your personal information is protected from unauthorized use through advanced SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, which is used on secure areas of the site. You can recognize secure areas of the hathart.com website by the small lock icon in the lower right-hand corner of your web browser. When this icon is visible and in the locked position, your information on that page is secure.
In an effort to protect customers to the fullest extent, hathart.com does not store your credit card information.< /dd>
- Stacking promotional codes and special offers?
- We always strive to provide you the lowest price on all of our products. Unless noted, we do not stack promotional codes, discounts or special offers on top of sale items. Other exclusions include gift cards and items sold through a 3rd party marketplace, such as eBay and Amazon.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- hathart.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Only Debit Cards backed by a credit card company listed above will be accepted.
Payment made via credit card will show on your statement as “Hathart.”
- When is your next sale?
- We offer sales throughout the year. The best way to know when a sale will occur is to sign up for our eZine.
- Why are some items out of stock?
- We always aim to have all items in stock and ready to ship. However, due to the popularity of a product or supplier issues, we may occasionally be backordered on an item.
- How do I use a promotional code?
- You may enter a promotional code during the checkout process and also within your cart. In each area, there will be a field to enter a promotional code. Click “Apply” to deduct the code amount or percentage from your order total. Please note that promotional codes may not be stacked with other promotions including sale items, unless otherwise noted.
How will my order ship and how long will it take?
We ship all of our orders via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Orders placed after 2:00 PM Pacific Standard Time will ship the following business day. There is no Saturday delivery.
The following chart provides an estimated ship time.
USPS – Ground Up to 12 Business Days
What will it cost to ship my order?
Shipping costs vary based on ship destination, the weight of the shipment and the shipping method chosen. To get an exact shipping cost, add the items you wish to order to your cart and proceed to the shipping step of the check-out process.
Note: International shipments may be subject to customs and additional fees. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Why was I charged customs fees?
Most International orders will incur a customs fee. These fees are based on your government’s import policy. We have no control over these fees and do not benefit in any way from fees levied. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
How will my refund be issued?
If you canceled order or have returned an item for a refund, you will receive a credit via the original form of payment. For example, if you made your purchase using a MasterCard, your refund will be issued back to the same MasterCard account originally used.
What is your Return Policy?
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return the item(s) for an exchange or refund within 365 days from the purchase date, provided that the merchandise is unused.
Ship the item(s) to Hathart via a traceable and insured method. You will be responsible for return shipping fees.
Please include a completed Return Form with your shipment. Refunds take up to one week to process once we have received the item(s).
The following items are not returnable: Hollywood Creative Directories, DVDs (opened), and Gift Certificates
Do I pay to send back an incorrect or damaged item?
If you received the incorrect item or if an item you received is damaged, we will provide you with a return-shipping label. Please Contact Us immediately if you need assistance with an incorrect or damaged item.
How long will it take to process my return?
Returns may take up to one week from the time we receive your item(s). We will send you a return confirmation email when your return is processed.
Check this out.
Check this out.