The VE-2 magically creates beautifully harmonized vocals that follow your singing. It has a pitch that automatically tracks the chords played on a connected guitar, a preset key, or a combination of the two. Using one of these three operation modes, it’s easy to create perfect real-time harmonies in any key. And it is possible even if you have no experience with gear or music theory. In addition to harmony, the VE-2 provides essential effects to enhance your voice. It includes as high-quality reverb/delay and an enhancer with real-time pitch correction. Also included is a USB audio function that allows you to connect to your computer and easily capture impressive VE-2 vocal sounds for music recordings, social media videos, and more.
Pig Power is a 9V power supply with 1000 mA can power up to 10 pedals at once (PP10DC 10 Spot Daisy Chain not included). It has a minimal design that requires just a single outlet. The adapter features a generous 10ft cable allows you to set up far from a power source. A 110-240c compatibility is also ready for international use. The power adapter is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
- Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedal
- Auto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes
- Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting. Perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing
- 24 harmony types to choose from (12 one- and two-voice harmonies plus variations that provide even fuller sounds)
For more visual and performing arts products, click here.