Condenser Photography Interview Recording Microphone for Canon Nikon Camera DSLR DV SGC-598
A professional and best recording microphone that has a good quality and high sensitivity, the Interview Recording Microphone for Canon and Nikon Camera. Firstly, this condenser microphone was specially designed for camera, promoting the quality of the audio recording. Furthermore, its cardioid directivity characteristic can effectively reduce the ambient noise. So you won’t have to worry about the background noises. In addition to that, this microphone also has +10dB sensitivity tone up and 200Hz low-frequency attenuation so it will meet different demands.
Moreover, this is created with standard connector size for easy connection to the camera. Also, its shockproof design can reduce the mechanical noise of cameras and other vibration noise. So, it is ideal to be used in photography, interviews and other occasions. Above all, get your best recording microphone now!
- Transducer principle: Back electric condenser
- Directivity characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50-16KHz
- Sensitivity: -32dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Tone up’s Sensitivity: +10dB
- Bass filter: 10dB/octave at 60Hz
- Output impedance: 2000Ω±30%
- Power requirement: 1.5V AA battery (Not included)
- Size of the product: Approx. 22 * 8.5 * 4cm / 8.66 * 3.35 * 1.57in
- Product weight: Approx. 154g / 5.43oz
- Package Size: Approx. 28.5 * 19 * 6cm / 11.22 * 7.48 * 2.36in
- Weight of Package: Approx. 376g / 13.25oz
- Condenser microphone
- Set of microphone components
- User manual
For more visual and performing arts products check this page.
|Dimensions||29 × 19 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.