The Fender Mustang MGT-4 bass footswitch will assist you in navigating the uncharted depths of your creativity. The MGT-4 allows you to control key features of your amplifier while you are playing your instrument. The ability to switch preset sounds on the fly with the tap of your foot, or turn effects on and off in the middle of a song is crucial to have during a live performance.
Fender Mustang MGT-4 Bass Footswitch Features:
- Buttons to activate “Record,” “Play,” “Overdub” and “Stop” functions
- The MGT-4 footswitch unlocks Mustang GT’s 60-second looper functionality
- Hands-free access to the chromatic tuner, with colored LEDs for visual feedback
- Four-button, pedalboard-friendly unit that lets users select various presets and effects from the floor
- Removable 12’ cable with 1/4” plugs included
For more visual and performing arts products, click here.