Who says that playing the violin is easy? Of course, you need to have practice in order to perfectly make beautiful music. However, you might be experiencing severe shoulder pain. Therefore, you need a shoulder cradle like the URLighting Violin Shoulder Red Pad Support. This shoulder supporter features:
- A versatile Adjustment that fits for both 3/4 and 4/4 violin sizes.
- A durable shoulder pad made from aluminum alloy, rubber, sponge, made of high-strength aluminum alloy plate skeleton, solid and not easy deformation, aluminum alloy has a good ductility. Your shoulder will never feel tired or painful during the practice and playing, makes it’s a perfect choice for both adult beginners and professionals.
- A comfortable curved Shape: Soft foam on the top of the rest to eliminate the neck pains from playing. Collapsible rubber feet protect the violin’s surface from scratching.
- Adjustable: Fully adjustable for both height and angle enables you to grip the side of a violin for perfect hold and position. It is lightweight, portable, handy and comfortable for relaxed and accurate violin playing. A good assistant for your performance.
- Multi-function: Using a shoulder rest is highly recommended for beginners as it helps you develop the correct violin posture. It prevents you from hunching your shoulder or stretching your neck, therefore, eliminating potentially bad and painful habits right from the start. A shoulder rest also removes the pressure of the violin on your collarbone.
For more visual and performing arts products, click here.